Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Little Girl


Rachel turned 3 a few weeks ago and I can't believe she is getting so big. She is my sweet and sassy girl. She acts shy at first, but don't let that fool you, she is not afraid to share her opinion. She is the little mommy around the house and she loves being a big sister. Derek is still her baby and she reminds me on a regular basis. I love that she is a cuddler and will snuggle with me often. She is so cute when she sings little church songs to her dolls. I love my little princess to pieces.


Here she is eating her birthday breakfast. I love the sleepy smile.


This is right before we took her home from the hospital.


Here she is at a few weeks old. She had dark hair that stuck straight up.



This is my little sassy Rachel. She loves to accessorize.



3 comments:

Jacque Hadlock said...

Oh Happy Birthday Rachel! I wish we were closer and could celebrate together! She is so cute! Can I just say that you look fantastic in that picture with Rachel leaving the hospital.. and you just had a baby! How are you guys anyway? How is the move coming along? Are you still going?

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Rachel! You are the cutest girlie ever! I'm so glad thatI know you.

Ben and Teri said...

I cannot believe how big she has gotten since you lived in AZ. We sure miss you guys!