Saturday, September 6, 2008

First day of school



Owen and Rachel both started preschool last week. Here they are all ready to go. Rachel doesn't smile for pictures very often so it may not look like it but she and Owen were very excited.

3 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

What cute little kids! I didn't know you were pregnant, congrats! I'm still trying to figure out how to do 2, 3 seems impossible, but I know I'll come around :) Sounds like you guys are doing good, keep the updates coming!

Jenny said...

How exciting the first day of school. Let Owen know his old Sunbeams teacher says hi. We miss doing things with you guys. Hope all is well.

Josef.

Jacque Hadlock said...

Hey you!! So we lost each other on the phone the other day but it was fun to talk to you and catch up some. So how are you feeling? I'm feeling like it is coming up pretty quick and I hope I'm ready!! Give Rachel and Owen big hugs from us. Josie loves pointing their pictures on our fridge. Talk to you soon!